Acceptance of Terms
There are risks to health, life, and limb involved with Paddlesports. Preparation, training and caution can minimize but not eliminate these risks. The FPTA, authors, and contributors to this Site assume no responsibility resulting from use of this information.
Florida Paddling Trails Association does not support or tolerate discrimination based on age, race, gender, national/ethnic origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status. Any individual or group that knowingly participates in discrimination based on afore mentioned protected classes is not welcome to use the FPTA site.
Use of Site Information
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download and print Materials and information available on this Site solely for non-commercial use. No commercial use of the information is authorized. You are not authorized to copy information and photos from this site for use on other websites, including personal sites, without prior written consent from the FPTA.
The rights specified above to view, download and print Materials and information available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied in whole or part.
Links to Third Party Websites
This Site contains links to third party websites. Access to any other website linked to this Site is at the users own risk. The links are provided only as a convenience and no endorsement is expressed or implied by their inclusion.
Limitation of Liability
The information provided in this online work is believed to be accurate and reliable, however, the authors shall not be held liable for any omissions and inaccuracies contained herein.
The information and photographs on this website have not been authorized or endorsed by anyone.
No attempt has been made to identify or designate all words, sounds or visual representations, which may be trademark of any particular company. Nothing contained in this online work is intended to express a judgment or affect the legal status of any trademark or other proprietary item.
It is our policy to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners. Please do not upload any material that you did not create or that you do not have legitimate ownership, licensing or right to distribute. Uploading of copyrighted material may result in a range of penalties including loss of privilege to use this website up to and including criminal and/or civil penalties if enforced by copyright holder and upheld by court of law. Please note that most images, articles and music that you find on the Internet are copyrighted and are not appropriate for uploading to this website.
The information presented above is not legal advice and is provided for informational purposes only. Seek legal guidance for specific rights under copyright law. The FPTA reserves the right to modify or remove any uploaded material at any time without prior notification.
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
The following information is provided exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material may have been infringed. Written notification must be submitted to:
Florida Paddling Trails Association
PO BOX 540444
Lake Worth, FL 33454
To be effective, the notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- Contact information, including address, telephone number and email address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Upon receipt of the written notification we will:
- Remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing
- Forward the written notification to such alleged infringer, if possible
- Take reasonable steps to notify the Complaining Party that material has removed or disabled
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by the FPTA and by accessing this Site; you agree that all matters relating to your use of this Site shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of Florida. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the State of Florida, with respect to any matters hereunder.
Last Update: December 11, 2010